ALIBI 4X SERIES 16-CHANNEL 8MP HYBRID+ SECURITY DVR
Hybrid+ technology supports analog, analog HD, HD-TVI, HD-CVI and IP cameras for complete flexibility
- Up to 8MP HD-TVI recording resolution
- Compatible with HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD and CVBS cameras
- Supports 16 additional Alibi or ONVIF IP cameras up to 8MP resolution
- HDMI and VGA video outputs
- CVBS auxiliary monitor output
- Cloud-based services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive
This hybrid+ security DVR is equipped with an IP camera finder tool that allows you to find, configure, and connect to a compatible IP camera to add to the configuration.
This DVR supports H.265 Pro+, H.265 Pro, H.265+, H.265, H.264+ and H.264 video codecs that help reduce file size, maximize recording time, and save hard drive space.
With support for up to 8MP TVI video signals, you can record video in 8MP resolution at up to 12fps per channel. If higher frame rates are needed for your application, 1080p TVI cameras achieve up to 30fps per channel.
As well as delivering HD resolution video, HD-TVI technology can send zero latency HD video over RG59 coax or any standard analog CCTV cabling—with transmission distances of up to 2,630 ft (800m) on 1080p and up to 3,940 ft (1,200 m) on 720p HD-TVI.
The DVR features a powerful, intuitive user interface with a host of smart features, including:
- Intelligent recording – Define continuous, motion detection, or scheduled recording per camera
- Smart tags – Create tags (e.g. “shoplifting”) to mark certain events for efficient searching
- Smart search – Define and search for motion within a specified area
- Real-time alarms – For motion detection, video tampering detection and video loss
- Advanced video analytics – Including Line Crossing, Intrusion Detection, Scene Change Detection and more
This hybrid+ security DVR features full channel flexibility, enabling you to swap any TVI input for an IP channel. Its enhanced IP mode doubles the number of default IP channels available.
Additional resources for this recorder include:
- Alibi Central Management Software – A professional monitoring platform that enables you to centrally manage all your devices, at multiple locations, from a single interface. View up to 64 live cameras, with powerful features that include drag-and-drop system and camera selection, customizable displays, device grouping, alarms and notifications, and remote system management.
- Alibi Power Tools – Powerful utilities designed to streamline and simplify the installation, setup and management of your Alibi surveillance system
- Alibi Witness 2.0 iOS and Android Compatible Mobile App – Enables you to conveniently view live and recorded video remotely
Note: Certain recording features and capabilities of DVRs, including motion detection recording, depend on IP camera compatibility.
- (16) BNC inputs
- (1) BNC CVBS output
- (1) RS-485
- (1) USB 2.0 port
- (1) USB 3.0 port
- (1) HDMI
- (16) Alarm input
- (4) Alarm output
- (4) RCA input
- (1) RCA output
- (1) VGA output
- (1) Alibi 4100 series 16-channel hybrid+ recorder
- (1) Power supply
- (1) HDD data and power cables
- (1) Quickstart guide
- (1) Rack mounting hardware
- (1) USB mouse
Hard drive not included. We recommend purchasing security-grade hard drives optimized for surveillance functions from us, which we will install at no extra cost. Customer installed components (including hard drives) may damage your DVR and result in non-warranty repair costs.
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
Learn more about the Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty.